1. TAKING A DANCE CLASS
Expectation: This will be just like the movies. The dance class will bring us closer together, make us more in sync, and give us an intense couples
experience that will make our love grow deeper. Nothing binds two people together like the power of dance.Reality: It’s awkward, uncoordinated, and frustrating. And, toes and elbows! When did we get so many toes and elbows??

2. KISSING IN THE RAIN
Expectation: This is going to feel like the ultimate act of passion.Reality: I’m cold, wet, soggy, and oh my god I just inhaled water. I don’t mean to be dramatic, but I’m lightly drowning right now.

3. BEING RIDICULOUSLY KLUTZY IS SUPER SEXY

Expectation: I just spilled my drink all over his shoes. The perfect meet-cute!Reality: I tried to help him clean up his shoes but he looked at me like I was a weirdo and walked away.

4. BEST FRIENDS ALWAYS END UP TOGETHER

Expectation: I have this guy friend who I’m completely in love with. We do everything together, we stay up all night talking, and I help him with his girlfriend problems. I know one day he will wake up and realize I’m the love of his life, and we’ll get married and have million of babies.Reality: He said he just didn’t “feel that way” about me. There was a HUGE blowout fight. I will never talk to that asshole again.

5. LOVE AND HATE ARE THE SAME THING

Expectation: There’s this guy in the office who I have a passionately hateful relationship with. We can’t get through a single day without fighting. Secretly I believe that one day we will get to know each other and realize we’ve been in love the whole time. I mean… that’s how it always works in the movies, right?Reality: Nope. Turns out he’s just a tool. I am literally repulsed by his existence.

6. THAT PERSON YOU’RE DATING IS SECRETLY ROYALTY

Expectation: I’ve been dating someone for a few months now, and I’m completely in love with him. So… when is he gonna reveal that he’s secretly the King of France or something?? In the romcoms he’s never too good to be true, he’s always EVEN BETTER.

Reality:  Well… turns out he’s not a King. He does have a lot of flaws. And some vastly unhealthy eating habits.

source; marla patcher